W.Hanson Group recognises the need for sustainable
development and continually aims to improve the environmental effect of its activities, to acheive this we
Establish sound environmental management by:-
- Meeting or improving upon relevant legislative, regulatory and environmental codes of practice.
- Developing objectives that target environmental improvements and monitor performance by regular
- Considering any environmental issues in the decision-making process.
- Developing a relationship with suppliers and contractors so that we all recognise our environmental
- Educating staff so that they carry out their activities in an environmentally responsible manner.
Provide for the effective use of resources by:-
- Promoting waste minimisation by recycling or finding other uses for by-products whenever environmentally
- Promoting the efficient use of resources, energy & fuel throughout the organisation's operations.
- The communities in which we operate.
- The Government, regulatory bodies and other interested parties with the shared vision of being a good and